Accepting New Patients
For your convenience, feel free to download, print and complete new patient paperwork prior to your first visit with us. Please print both the "New Patient forms" and "Notice of Privacy Practices" below.
Mission Statement For Paul W. Karpovich, DDS :
Our practice is comprised of a conscientious team, working together to realize a shared vision of caring patient treatment and uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, fellow professionals and our community.
- Exceeding patient expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Directions to our Office:
We are on the first floor of the Texas Station Building, located near the intersection of Padonia Road and Beaver Dam Road. Our modern brick and glass building is situated near the entrance to Lowe's and behind Macaroni Grill.