Are you looking for a dental home where you can feel confident in the care you receive and relaxed during your treatment?
Dr. Paul Karpovich provides experienced, comprehensive dental services for patients and families in Timonium, Towson, and Hunt Valley, Maryland. If you are looking for personalized care using high-quality and modern dental treatments, Dr. Karpovich and his team are here to help. Maintaining the health of the teeth and gums not only improves the look and feel of the bite but also positively impacts a patient’s overall health and well-being.
Dr. Karpovich offers general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services in our Timonium, MD dentist office. These services help to prevent infection and dental concerns, restore teeth, clean the teeth and gums, or address aesthetic needs. We welcome new patients of all ages to our office and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Dental Services in Timonium, MD by Paul W. Karpovich, DDS, P.A.
Are you looking for a dentist that provides a wide array of dental services in a caring, compassionate environment? We welcome you to read about our services on our website or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Karpovich to explore your treatment needs and options. Are you ready to begin the journey towards a beautiful, healthy smile?
Straighten and brighten your smile with our cosmetic dental services:
- Invisalign: Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to gradually realign teeth. This modern alternative to metal braces comes without dietary restrictions or irritating metal parts.
- Porcelain Veneers: Thin porcelain veneer shells cover damage or discoloration. Veneers are a permanent cosmetic treatment for patients with stained teeth or chips and cracks in the tooth enamel.
- Teeth Bonding: This economical alternative to veneers uses a composite resin shaped onto discolored and damaged teeth. Although tooth bonding is not permanent, it is beneficial for patients unsure about veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer take-home and in-office treatment with professional Zoom! whitening. This treatment can whiten teeth by several shades using whitening gel and light.
General Dental Services
General dentistry can include preventative care and modern methods of dental treatment:
- Sports Mouthguards: Our professional sports mouthguards protect teeth from injury during sports. Compared to store-bought sports mouthguards, our mouthguards easily conform to the teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dr. Karpovich and his team treat dental emergencies. Some common dental emergencies include knocked-out teeth, broken dental restorations, or severe tooth pain.
- Family Dentistry: We treat patients of all ages in our Timonium, Maryland dental office. All of our staff is dedicated to creating a calming and warm environment for all of our patients.
- Tooth Extractions: Tooth extractions can prevent impacted wisdom teeth, further dental infection, or overcrowding. If patients need diseased or severely damaged teeth removed, we can replace them with dental implants.
Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dentistry improves the look and function of the smile with prosthetic teeth, infection removal, and more.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is made up of multiple prosthetic teeth that may be secured by natural teeth or dental implants. They may be fixed or removable.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth crowns fully cover teeth and protect them from damage. Because crowns are color-matched to the shade of natural teeth and are made of porcelain ceramic, they look and feel like natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Replace a single missing tooth, secure a bridge, or renew your smile with dentures using dental implants. Dental implants replace teeth at the root for a stable and lasting restoration.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Restore whole rows or arches of missing teeth with dentures. Dentures can be secured with implants.
- Full Mouth Restoration: We can create a detailed treatment plan for our patients who require extensive dental care. Full mouth restorations can replace missing teeth, remove dental infections, and address cosmetic concerns.
- Periodontal Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, causes irritated and swollen gums. We can help patients remove gum infections in our Timonium, Maryland office.
- TMJ Treatment: We treat problems that arise when the temporomandibular joint is damaged. This joint connects the jawbone and skull. Jaw exercises or night guards help alleviate jaw stress and pain.
Schedule a Dental Consultation Today
Do you want to restore your smile? Are you thinking of addressing minor cosmetic imperfections? Maybe you’re looking for routine dental care. Dr. Karpovich’s office provides all of this and more in Timonium, MD. Receive general, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatment today by calling (410) 221-3085. Feel free to request an appointment with Dr. Karpovich on our website. Let us know if you have any questions about your treatment options. We will be glad to help.