Dr. Paul Karpovich serves patients in Hunt Valley, Towson, and Timonium, Maryland. Dedicated to exceptional dentistry and patient care, our team ensures that all of our patients feel comfortable and relaxed when they visit our dental office. Dr. Karpovich has over 30 years of experience providing high-quality, modern dental care complemented by ongoing continuing education and the ability to work with patients who have complex dental concerns.
On this page, you will find our Timonium, MD dental office patient information. We welcome any and all questions from our patients and look forward to seeing you at your next dental appointment.
Your First Visit to Our Timonium Dental Office
During your first visit to our dental office, we may conduct:
- Complete oral exam including teeth and gums
- Digital x-rays for diagnosing tooth decay or gum disease
- Dental consultation with Dr. Karpovich
- Oral cancer screening
- Treatment plan discussion and recommendations
Please remember to bring:
- Form of ID
- Dental insurance card
- Recent X-rays or dental records if applicable and available to you
During your initial dental appointment in our Timonium office, we will ask you about your dental history and any underlying health concerns that we should be aware of or that you would like to address. Our dental hygienists will clean your teeth and gums to remove plaque or tartar buildup and screen for any signs of decay or damage.
Dr. Karpovich will examine your smile and recommend treatment based on your needs and any desired procedures for cosmetic concerns.
Learn more about our dental services, your insurance and payment options, and Dr. Karpovich:
- Payment and Insurance
- Meet Dr. Paul Karpovich
- Restorative Dental Care
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Popular Dental Services at Paul W. Karpovich, DDS, P.A.
We offer a variety of modern dental treatments that help revitalize the look and feel of patient’s smiles. Some of the most popular dental services we provide include:
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a fast and comfortable alternative to traditional metal braces. Traditional metal braces can pinch the gum tissue and often have an average treatment time that spans several years. Alternatively, patients who receive Invisalign often receive quicker treatment with aligners that conform comfortably to their teeth. Invisalign aligners are also removable so patients can easily brush, floss, and eat the foods they love.
- Tooth Whitening: Professional Zoom! teeth whitening treatment reverses the effects of aging on teeth and can help you improve your confidence. Patients who receive this treatment often feel more motivated to keep up their oral hygiene routine because of their brilliant results.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns act as caps that cover and protect weak, damaged, discolored, or misshapen teeth. They can also hold dental bridges in place or cover dental implants. Our dental crowns are made of porcelain ceramic that blends in with natural teeth. Dental crowns are custom-fit to each patient for personalized and comfortable treatment.
Schedule a Dental Appointment Today
Our goal is to ensure our patient’s comfort when they visit our office. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have related to your dental care. Call our Timonium dental office today at (410) 221-3085. Request a consultation with Dr. Karpovich on our website today.